Sinoquipe Scout Reservation
Sinoquipe Camp Staff Interviews
Camp Stewards News
The next work date at Camp Sinoquipe is this Saturday, March 4, at 8:00 AM. Please wear work clothes/gloves, and pack a lunch. We hope to see you there!
We have several projects to complete between now and Summer Camp.
1) Install the gutter system and water collection system at the Mountain Man Pavilion.
2) Construct the wood and roofing portions of a new latrine at Kerstein Lodge with help from OA Brotherhood.
3) Purchase 8 batteries and chargers to support CPAP use at campsites.
4) Cover the Dutch-oven frame (in Scout Craft Pavilion) with steel plates.
Reminder of Upcoming meetings for your calendar:
1) The spring social/meeting is Sat, 20 May, at 6:30 PM, at Tony’s Pizza on Route 11: 14224 Pennsylvania Ave, or at Exit 3 off of I-81.
2) The summer meeting and steak cookout is Sat., 27 Aug at 2:00 PM at Lakusin Pavilion at Camp Sinoquipe. Shotgun Range and Waterfront will be open at 12:00 PM (noon) for your recreation pleasure!
3) Looking way ahead, be sure to mark your calendar for the Jan 27, 2018; meeting (6:00 PM) at the Mason-Dixon Council Service Center!
Camp Sinoquipe Steward polo style shirts are still available! Please contact or stop by the council office to purchase one. Matching hats are also available.
Looking for more STEWARDS! One of the top camps in the U.S., Camp Sinoquipe is a premier scouting destination! Will you help us continue to make it better? Join the Camp Sinoquipe Stewards and become part of team dedicated to just that purpose! Want more information? Contact Jim Doyle, Chairman, at email@example.com or Ed Marfut, Secretary, at marfutL@aol.com